Saturday, August 09, 2008

I do believe...............

that Fall is in the air. At least those first subtle hints anyway. Here's what I've noticed............temps in the 80s instead of upper 90s (I know, I know...we still have Sept. to go thru which can be quite warm, but all the same...)*cooler mornings & evenings*back-to-school sales*all the end-of-summer clearance sales*the return of tons of college students to Lynchburg*I heard Clay telling the boys that they needed to start hauling firewood already (got to have that done & out of the way BEFORE hunting season starts!)*the boys have been up in the woods checking on their feeder up there*Yesterday they bought a new camera that they rigged up on a tree near their feeder so they actually see what is coming in to eat. See, nothing major or dramatic, but like I said....it's subtle. Before ya know it, we will have our first fire going & I'll be cooking up a pot of chili, etc. I LOVE it!! Ashley & I have already been talking about & planning our Homeschool Halloween party/Scare Mare/& I even went so far as to buy the cutest set of Halloween stamps yesterday at ACM. Can't wait to make some Halloween cards for all my friends!

No comments: