Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sicky Sunday

Well, here I sit this morning sipping my coffee (with peppermint mocha creamer...Mmmm!)We're staying in today...I debated back & forth last night about it, but Clay solved the problem for me by driving the van this morning. I know the kids are starting to 'feel' better, but they still sound terrible. Jon with his cough & a tissue stuffed up his nose because it won't quit running & the others sneezing/sniffling/snotting...I just know how I grumble about other folks who don't stay home when they should & come sharing their germs with everyone. Who wants to shake hands with someone after they've been covering their mouth/nose while sneezing/coughing. Yuck! So....here we are. Besides it was raining this morning & the wind is blowing & it's really damp & chilly. A good day to stay cozied up by the fire. I have several projects to keep me busy.....crocheting & also some scrapping I need to get done today. Not to mention I really SHOULD start working on my Christmas cards!! I bought the cards/envies at Michaels on Friday...they were on sale 2/$5...with 25 in each pack. So, that should do me for this year. It's 10 after 9 now & the kids are all still sleeping...just going to let them rest as long as they will this morning. I'm going to hop in here in the kitchen though & whip a batch of chocolate chip muffins so they'll be ready when the kids do get up.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

You are such a good mom!
Sorry your household is under the weather. Have a great day. Hugs!!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I hope you enjoyed your day in. :) Are you feeling better?