Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Cards

Just some more cards to share from our Card-a-Day challenge at Cookin' Up Creations:For this one, we had to use a paper piecing. In my stash I found this adorable santa pattern tucked away & thought he was perfect for this challenge.

This one was simple......make a Christmas card. ;-)

Here, we were challenged to create our own patterned paper. The scan of this is not too good at all....looks much better IRL, but anyway. I used my snowflake punch to creat a mask....then spritzed walnut ink to create the brown snowflakes. Removed the mask & spritzed a bit more on the background. I also punched a couple of cream colored snowflakes & added to the background. Punched scallop shape, snowflake cut-out & some sheer ribbon & I was done.

This one was really simple....just use a circle shape on your card. I had picked up this card-making kit at Target last year after Christmas & had almost forgotten about it. Because of that, this card came together really quickly. The card with red dotted band & sentiment is all pre-printed. I added my own stamp & the circle tag tied with silver cord. Then punched a few snowflakes & added some clear glitter glue for accents.

And last of all.....this one was a sketch challenge. Perfect for using up some scraps from my stash. A few punched snowflakes to add dimension, some inking & clear glitter glue & voila!






2 comments:

Sandee said...

I would buy that patterned paper, it is so pretty. And I don't even scrap!! Wow, you are one VERY talented woman!

Angela L. said...

Your cards are gorgeous, girl!! Thank you for leaving such kind comments on my blog...