Sunday, February 07, 2010

Clue

Over at Cookin' Up Creations we are in full swing with our month long Clue game. Lots of cool challenges & clues being handed out. Just thought I'd share a few of the layouts I've gotten done so far. The Teasing Bandit was done for a challenge to scrap a photo that would be a 'mystery' to others if they didn't have the clue of your journaling to tell the story. I ran across this old pic of Ashley & thought it was perfect. She was dressed as 'The Teasing Bandit'.....now what exactly that means, I'm not even sure. All I know is that she was 11 & teasing Chris....need I say more?
This one of Daniel playing Rockband 2 in Old Navy was done for a sketch challenge. And besides using the sketch we were supposed to use approximately 6 (the number of suspects in the Clue game) Green (for Mr. Green) embellishments. Fun, I tell ya!

This Layout of Anna's 8th birthday party was done for a challenge about family/friends doing something together. We also had to use 6 mini brads & our journaling had to be done on strips.



No comments: