Saturday, March 13, 2010

PineCone Press

Here are my most recent DT creations using the awesome 'Garden Party' line from PineCone Press.I love these pics of me in my bikini when I was 18 months old. I didn't want to scrap the originals so I played around with my new scanner. Scanned & enhanced the old photos (really helped to bring out the color in them....they were pretty faded) then printed them out & used the copies on my page.
Gibbs & her siblings just chillin' on the afghan. Loved all these cute little punch-outs....the frame & title & the flowers & journaling spots were cut out from another piece of paper.

I used the wrapper off her big ole chocolate bar as background paper on this LO. This child is definitely my 'chocoholic'. ;-)



Loved this cute little trifold card base that came in our kits. I totally copied this card from the little idea booklet that was included in our kits. Such cute, cute ideas!


One of the two birthday cards made for my twin niece's that just turned 18 yesterday.
Happy Birthday
Brittany & Christie!!





No comments: