Friday, November 05, 2010

Bargains

I know stuff has been picked over already, but I was still able to find some good after-Halloween deals today at Target!Here's all I got for right at $5.......I thinks the most expensive thing I bought was the black mesh tights for Alli....they were $1.25.
Cute little candy neckalces---.49 each
I went ahead & picked up two packs of treat bags because hey, they were only .44, the Bat garland--.50 & cupcake liners were a quarter.
The cute little skull plates were .37 per pack & I paid a whopping .44 for the pencils.
I also picked up a little square glass dish with a jack-o-lantern face on it for .99.......it wasn't in the picture because I had already put it away in my corner cupboard with all my holiday decorations.



2 comments:

Sherri said...

Wow! You are ready for next year already!! I love finding bargains like that!!

Sandee said...

I used to stash things away for the following year...then I'd forget where I'd stashed them!