Saturday, June 18, 2011

Finally......

I'm back online again. We thought we were just fighting with internet connection problems late last week only to find out that our modem was dying. We finally got that figured out & the company said they would be sending us a new modem......then we had to wait. Finally got the modem in the mail yesterday & Clay was able to get us up & running last night. Now, I'm playing catch-up with emails, message boards, blogging, etc. I decided I would just load all the pics into one post & catch-up that way. Will go back later & add the scrappy stuff. So without further ado.... My little crocheted bunting for the 4th of July....hanging in my kitchen window.


I was outside one evening last week trying to take some sunset pics for the Photo Fun challenge & I took this one. As for the sunset pics......I took a progression of them


Going.....



I think this one is my favorite!


Going......


Gone!

**********************

We had storms here Saturday & Sunday evening. Sunday....for whatever reason.....Jon & Alli decided they were going to put on the leftover rain ponchos that we had from graduation & go out & play in the rain. It didn't last long because it started thundering & I made them come in, but I still got them to pose for me. LOL!

More crocheted goodness. The girls are excited about going to the Harry Potter premier in July & had asked if I would make them scarves to wear. So, here ya go......two lovely scarves in the Gryffindor colors.

Now, Jon is wanting me to make him a tie in these colors. Was thinking of just doing a skinnier version of the scarves......remember, like those knitted ties that Clay used to wear back in college.
Some birthday cards that I made for one of the challenges at CUC. We were to make 4 BD cards & use at least 3 of the colors shown in the CUC header. I chose to use blue/green/yellow/white.


And lastly.....a scraplift challenge at CUC. I chose to lift my good friend, Wanda. Loved her LO & this is my take on it. I just love this pic of Jon & Alli......they have such fun together. And I also want to point out the photo mat here............I won a RAK over at My Scraps & More & Lisa M. sent along this adorable card with a sweet note inside. I loved the card & thought the colors worked perfectly with this LO & so I decided to use it as my photo mat. The perfect way to save her card & remember her sweet thoughtfulness every time I look at this page. ;-)


























4 comments:

Fatcat said...

I'm gonna have to show my daughter the Gryffandor scarves. she's just learned to change colors!

Love the bunting too.

LisaM said...

Love what you did with my card Amy! Thank you! and I also love your crochet banner. I am now a follower!

Cindy Gay said...

Amy-you're the grand prize winner on my GASC giveaway. I love alphas too so will shop for the two of us this week. In the mean time, send me your snail mail address. Have a good week (we had those storms too!), Cindy

Sandee said...

I missed you!
Again, your photos are wonderful. I loved the sunset where the sunshine was totally gone. You notice details like the trees on the hilltop and the electric power pole. Very nice.