Saturday, April 06, 2013

A Spring Saturday

I just finished up my very first art journal. I can't believe that I actually filled the whole thing. It's been so much fun & I can't wait to get started on the next one.
 
Just a fun few pages before the very last one. This one says 'Pray more, worry less!' I like that.
'I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.' --from Song of Solomon
'....it shall not return to me void.....' Isaiah 55:11
And on the inside of the back cover is my 'Blue' masterpiece.
I've been doing a bit of painting in my art journal this afternoon. I'll paint a little bit & while I wait for that to dry, I'll do something else. It's so nice outside in the warm sunshine this afternoon....so while I waited for some paint to dry, I began working on my latest hooky project. This cute little top for Alli. It's my very first attempt at a garment, so I'm hoping it turns out alright. I'm whizzing right along at the moment. The pattern is very simple so far.

No comments: