Thursday, November 07, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Just a couple of Thanksgiving cards that I made yesterday.
And I've been doodling in my art journal again. So relaxing & just plain old fun!
I enjoyed my walk down to the mailbox today. Was mailing a birthday card to a sweet friend. ;-)
After a little drizzle earlier in the day, the afternoon turned out to be absolutely gorgeous! So much so, that I grabbed my tea & my crochet bag & headed out to soak up some vitamin D in the afternoon sunshine. It was great!!
This is another one of those 'Redneck Moments'......you might be a redneck if you have a deer blind in your front yard. Now mind you, the boys aren't hunting from the yard......they just set this up to let it air out some.
When I took Rocky out to potty late this afternoon I just couldn't get over how pretty the sunlight was.....making the sky such a gorgeous blue!
Look at the moss on the tree.....it's gold just like Gibbs.
Love that one red tree up on the hill. It always stands out.

*************

Counting my blessings:

*New yarn for Christmas projects * Outside hooky time in the afternoon sun * Fire in the wood stove--so cozy * Halloween sales * The new 'Duck the Halls' Christmas cd *home made chocolate chip cookies * morning art journal time * Frito Lay company store & the yummy treats Clay got * the Smell of Fall * Clay brought me a Dr. Pepper * Peppermint chocolate covered pretzels *

No comments: