Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday, Monday...

Just trying to get used to all this NEW blogger stuff... :-P Anyway, here's what I worked on yesterday afternoon...trying to finish up anything Halloween-related. These aren't the best photos in the world, but they help to make a memory! They were taken at our Fall Family Night at church. BTW, Jon had just put a piece of REALLY S-O-U-R gum in his mouth when I happened to snap that bottom photo!

Getting ready for Thanksgiving this week. Lots of little extras to remember & put on my list. Clay is working this evening & I decided to take the kids out for a 'Treat'....we're going to see Pirates 2 once more on the Big Screen. It's at the Dollar Theater now & on Monday a family group of at least 3 can go for .50! So I can take all of us for just $3......WooHoo...my kind of deal!!

No comments: