Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busted!

Just a little background info here...we are HUGE MythBusters fans around here & watch it ALL the time! So, the other day at Daniel's BD party David was telling Anna to be careful & don't drop those batteries because you will ruin them. I didn't say anything, but was thinking to myself.....what in the world did he mean 'ruin them'?? Hmmmmm......well, someone else spoke up & asked the same thing I was thinking. He said if you drop a battery, it's ruined....won't work anymore. Several people said they had never heard such a thing before & my kids were over behind me about to bust a gut whispering about all the times when they were little that batteries had gotten dropped or thrown or even shot from a sling shot & still worked fine. So......of course when we got home, my 'MythBusters' didn't waste any time testing this myth! They were throwing batteries as hard as they could on the floor & then sticking them back in the toys, walkie-talkies, etc. & they worked just fine. So, I guess we can say this myth is BUSTED!!

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

We love mythbusters too!