Sunday, November 23, 2008

Saturday Projects

Yesterday was a LAZY day for us....just enjoying being home & hanging out with my kiddos. Chris got in about 6ish Friday evening...he's still fighting a cough that he's had for over a week now. So, Fri. night he took some Nyquil & went to bed & I just let everyone sleep as long as they wanted to yesterday. The rest of the day was spent doing laundry, they played lots of video games together & I did a little bit of scrapping. I think I've decided on the pattern for my Christmas cards this year...just need to run by ACM & pick up the papers I want to use. Gonna use some Basic Grey...Love their Christmas papers! I did this one yesterday just using some scraps that I had. I hate the way it looks when I scanned it....a little off to one side & it seems more washed out than it does IRL. Oh well....at least you can kinda get an idea.
This is another of the page kits I had put together for our scrapping day at Sarah's this past week. Again, my scan is a little off to one side & those buttons....wow, do they look bright! They match so much better IRL. Ashley took all these pics of Alli one day back in the summer...she was outside drawing with her new sidewalk chalk. I just loved the close-up shots...especially how it caught her LONG hair.


1 comment:

Lisa J. said...

Amy if you are still looking for some BG Christmas paper email me at CopterRN744@gmail.com. I may have some left over that you can have!! That is if you are interested.