Monday, November 24, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

A new week ahead to celebrate with our families & be thankful for all the blessings in our lives like: a wonderful hubby, my kiddos, extended family all living basically nearby, my home, plenty of wood in my stove to keep us warm, our health, Clay's job, the opportunity that Chris has to go to an awesome school like LU...I could just go on & on, but you get the picture. I think today is going to be spent working on Christmas projects. I need to make my Christmas card list & sit down & address envies. Crochet on my hand-made gifts, oh & Ashley & I need to make a run out to the library. Already this morning I have, stoked the fire, fed the cats, made tea & coffee, baked some blueberry muffins & pulled the chicken out to thaw for supper. I'm fixing my 'Ritz Cracker' chicken casserole tonight.

2 comments:

Fatcat said...

It sounds like you're a morning person, getting all that done.

It's a great time of year to count our blessings!

Lisa J. said...

Would you mind sharing that Ritz cracker recipe? It sounds delish!