Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Scrap Projects

Just thought I'd share a couple of layouts that I worked on yesterday & today. I LOVE this first one! My best friend from HS...Julie.....this is her little girl, Nan & Chris when they were both about 2 1/2 years old. Now they're both in college together at Liberty. How cool is that?!
This one is me when I was 6 years old. I won this bike in a coloring contest. I loved that bike...thought it was SO cool with it's banana seat with groovy daisies on it & also on the basket & those awesome handlebars! ;-)
Well, Michael shot another deer this evening...a small 4 pt., but he didn't kill it. I almost think Clay was more disappointed than him. There was alot of miscommunication out there between Clay, Mason & David J. And because of that, they ended up spooking the deer & he ran off. So they never found him. Oh well...I guess that's just all part of hunting.



3 comments:

Babydoll said...

Love the layouts!! So cute!

Sherri said...

I love the layouts. The retro colors in the second one was perfect.
I remember the bannana seats and the daisies on the white baskets! That bike WAS cool!!!

Sandee said...

I'd love to see a photo of where you keep all those albums that your artistic pages go into! You must have a room filled with albums!