Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Stamps

Well, my day yesterday took a twist when the boys came in from hunting telling me that they were going to be heading to the hunting cabin with Mason around 12:30pm! Talk about short notice. Now, I knew there was a possibility that they might go one day this week....but I had been gone most all day Monday for Daniel's BD party & had done NO laundry that day (heaven forbid I should ever go a day without doing laundry!)....so here I was running around like a crazy woman yesterday trying to help them get all their stuff together & washing up what they needed. I think they actually made it out the door by around 1pm....not too bad. After that, the girls & I settled in for the afternoon & I played some more with my new stamps....making a few more Thanksgiving cards. Below are a couple that I made....
We had a true 'Girly Night' last night. Blueberry pancakes, bacon & Hot tea for supper. Then the girls played video games together for a while & after Alli went up to bed...Ashley & I watched 'Kate & Leopold'. Tonight, we plan to watch 'Sabrina'......all these Girly movies that we wouldn't normally get to watch with the guys here.....always hogging the TV watching their hunting shows! ;-P (we don't have to mention how I sometimes find myself sucked into watching those shows with them....especially if it's 'Gettin Close' with Lee & Tiffany....LOVE watching their show!........but Shhhhhhhh, don't tell the boys that.)


2 comments:

Hazel said...

It's some time since I visited your blog - am enjoying all the lovely crafting and photos.

Steph said...

More cute cards. I especially love the one on the top. That is a nice stamp! Love the glitters too!