Monday, November 24, 2008

Recipes

Ok, Lisa asked for the Chicken casserole recipe that I fixed for supper tonight, so I figured I'd share here so everyone could enjoy!

Chicken Casserole
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg. frozen, chopped broccoli (cooked according to pkg. directions)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1c. cooked rice
1 tube Ritz crackers
1/4c. butter

Cook chicken & cut into small pieces. Spread in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Layer cooked broccoli on top of this. In seperate bowl put cooked rice along with both cans of soup & add 1 empty soup can full of milk. Mix together & then pour over top of chicken & broccoli. Put crackers in a ziploc bag & crush with a rolling pin. Spread evenly on top of casserole & sprinkle with 1/4 c. melted butter. Bake at 375 for approximately 30 mins. until golden brown & bubbly.



And just for the fun of it I thought I'd share this yummy recipe that I found. I fixed these last night to go with our Baked Potato soup & they were a big hit. In fact I didn't have ANY leftovers.


Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat
Recipe #9494 (RecipeZaar)
2 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted (my note: I used about 1/4 cup)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Mix bisquick, milk and cheese until a soft dough forms. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Mix butter or margarine and garlic powder. Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.

2 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Yummy. Thanks Amy!!!

Babydoll said...

YUMMY!!! Sounds quick and easy. :)