Monday, November 03, 2008

Yesterday's List

Yesterday was another gorgeous Fall day...in the mid 60s. We all enjoyed being outside. Ashley laid on her quilt reading & Alli watched the boys out in the front field playing ball. They cracked my up...all afternoon they kept telling me they were going to 'Agitate the gravel'. Now, your guess is as good as mine as to what this means....they didn't even know. Just something they heard on Sponge Bob & for whatever reason they got started saying it & they thought it was hilarious! So, they 'agitated the gravel' all afternoon yesterday. ;-P I had made myself a small list of things I wanted to get done & was pleased that by last night & had checked them all off. I folded up all the clean laundry, got all the kids' math planned out for the week & I finished up another pair of fingerless gloves...so that's another Christmas gift marked off my list. Maybe I should make myself another list for today too.

2 comments:

Babydoll said...

I love Spongebob!! LOL!!

Sandee said...

Great hunting! Interesting, we count only one side of the antlers where you count all of them?