Saturday, April 04, 2009

My Ashley-Girl

I did this LO today for Penny's challenge at ASF. We had to do our journaling in the form of an interview & I got the fun idea to do 'The Twilight Interview' yesterday while we were in Walmart & Ashley was doing one of these quizes in a magazine & asking me the questions too.So, today I went online & found some questions, wrote them down on strips of notebook paper & got Ashely to fill in the answers for me. (and a fun side note is that
both our hand-writing is documented here!) The Twilight title was traced/hand-drawn & then cut out & put on my LO. Really simple, but fun & a cool way to document the 'Twilight Phase' of our lives.....just like I have pages about 'Smallville' & 'High School Musical'......it's so neat to document these things because they are phases that will pass with time & I don't want to forget....it's neat to look back through the scrapbooks & remember when...

Ashley took these pics of herself back in December & I just thought they were FUN! Just so Ashley & the paper is the perfect match for these fun pics...love that cute funky little owl! Luv you, Ashley-Girl!


3 comments:

Sandee said...

Fun layouts! I do need to see the movie...maybe some day. I went to buy book #2 but it was too spendy for me so I'll put my name on the waiting list at our library!

Babydoll said...

Cute stuff!! Amy, I thought the WHOO layout was Wanda! HAHAHAHA!

Babydoll said...

Oh and you know I LOVE the Twilight layout! Neat idea. ;)