Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pastor Appreciation

October was Pastor Appreciation month......so some of us at church came up with the idea of making a scrapbook for Pastor Steve & Kathy. We sent out blank cards & asked everyone to write them notes of appreciation & return to us along with any pictures that they might want to contribute. Our Creative Memories girl, Donna, contributed the album, page protectors & some papers & everything was given to me to assemble. Yeah, I get the fun part! ;-) Anyways....we were a tad late getting our act together & so this didn't get completed for Pastor Appreciation month.....but the month of November is also a month of counting our blessings & giving thanks so what better month to present them with this album. I am almost done & we will be presenting this to them on Sunday. I just thought I'd share a few of the layouts that I've done so far.


I love this picture here drawn by one of the little boys at church. It's a picture of our Praise Team......from left to right there's Jake, Troy, Seth on the drums, Matt & Emily. It's an awesome drawing & we all got a kick out of Matt......he's so quiet & easy-going & Justin drew him with these evil-looking eyebrows....it's hilarious because it's so UNLIKE Matt. Through the eyes of a child....LOL!





No comments: