Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

This is yesterday's challenge....a product challenge...to use both Cosmo Cricket & Technique Tuesday on the same LO. I just eeeeked by on this one....had to SCROUNGE to find these tiny scraps of Cosmo paper & I still had these little flowers/swirl that Anya had stamped for me with her TT stamps. Today is the last challenge....can't wait to see what it is....hopefully something easy that I can whip out this evening when I get home! I got my prize in the mail yesterday for a challenge I won a few weeks back at Lifetime Moments.....something I did for their Birthday celebration. A cute little 6x6 sized album with page protectors, lavender binding & chipboard cover that can be decorated/altered however I want!
Gorgeous weather here yesterday & today....just right around 73 degrees! We will be headed off to Maw's house a little later for our Homeschool Halloween party. I'm looking forward to it as much as the kids are! We've baked some white chocolate chip cookies, I have candy treat bags for the kids & I'm also taking my tray of paints so we can do face painting. Also have some lovely Halloween colored nail polish to paint the girls' nails.....green, orange & purple. They did that along with the face painting last year at church & it was a big hit. Off to grab a cup of coffee & read emails.....will update later with all our fun adventures!!

No comments: