Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wednesday 10/25


Here's a few goodies from yesterday....just a couple of Halloween cards & another challenge of the day....this challenge was to use any 'Technique Tuesday' product....which I have NONE of.....thankfully a friend on LM offered to stamp me a title or something & send it to me so I could complete the challenge!! So sweet of her.....so, thanks to Anya for my 'Meow' title!
Beautiful fall day today....met Danielle & kids & Maw for lunch at O'Charley's. So nice to get together on Weds. & have lunch & visit!! After that, we basically just headed on back to Walmart to do our grocery shopping. Got candy treats for our Homeschool Halloween party that will be at Maw's on Tues. Also got my baking goodies to bake my apple cake & white chocolate chips for the Fall Family Fun Night at church this Saturday night. I volunteered to do some baked items for the 'Cake Walk'. The kids are all excited because Maw, Sarah & the kids are coming & most likely Danielle will bring her kids too!! Always so much fun.


*5 Things that I am grateful for today*
~Gorgeous fall day-blue sky, pretty colors, falling leaves swirling all over.
~Wednesday lunch dates
~Clay's eye is better--he got trash blown in it yesterday while stacking firewood.
~Frozen Burritos for a quick, easy supper ;-)
~Peppermint Mocha creamer for my coffee-YUM!

No comments: