Friday, April 25, 2008

Fabulous Friday

Yippeee....the weekend is officially here! The boys got up & went fishing this morning while I dropped Chris at class & then did the grocery shopping. Picked Chris & I some lunch up at Chickfila (our Friday tradition.....which this is the last Friday of school....so, it's kind of sad. I know, I know...off down a rabbit trail...I seem to be good at that! :-P Came home & put everything away, put a load of clothes in to wash & then sat outside for a while reading. Until I got too hot & then I came in & did a few more chores inside...rotated laundry, hung a load of shirts on the line & here I sit. Totally enjoying having the windows open & the breeze blowing in. Ahhhhh! Need to get up from here though & start on supper. We're having home-made pizzas tonight....just Chris & I & the girls since the boys won't be home til dark, I'm guessing. At least AFTER supper anyway. Need to do something crafty later.....Ashley & I got a pile of pictures printed off the other day, so we have plenty of fresh inspiration to scrap. I also need to sit down with the calendar & start working on making my May BD/anniversary cards. But for now...it's off to make pizzas!

1 comment:

Kaye said...

What did you have at Chick-fil-a? Details...I need details.