Saturday, April 26, 2008

Some Savvy Scrapping Tips

Since I am in scrapping mode today I figured I'd share a couple of my favorite thrifty scrapping tips.


1. I buy the sticky photo tabs to adhere my stuff....they come in boxes of 500 for $2.49. I ALWAYS cut mine at least in half (sometimes even into thirds if I need a really skinny piece). They still hold my pieces just fine & I get twice as many tabs for the price.....at least 1,000 for $2.49. ;-)

2. Save cardboard ( cereal boxes, pop tart boxes.....whatever) & make your own chipboard embellies.

3. Letter stencils are a good investment because they can be used over & over again & with such varying results. Pair them with the above chipboard & paint them or cover them with patterned paper to match your project. The sky's the limit!

4. Also, image & alpha stamps are a good investment. Reusable & oh so versatile!! Let your imagination run wild!


Now......before you plunge into your scrapping projects for the day.........share with me some of YOUR favorite thrifty scrapping tips!!

No comments: