Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Anniversary Celebration

Well, since our 22nd anniversary was on Saturday this year & Clay works the weekends, we decided that we would celebrate on Tuesday.This is the card I made for Clay...My 'King of Hearts'.
Ashley took this for us before we headed out on our 'Date'. We left about 1pm & headed to town to do some piddling around. Our first stop was Target....I needed to exchange Michael's shoes & get him a half size bigger....of course they didn't have them in a 7 1/2, so I'm just praying that maybe they will restock the shelves by Friday & I'll check back again then. After Target we headed on to eat.....late lunch/early supper.....it was about 3:30 when we headed to Texas Steakhouse. We basically had the whole place to ourselves....pretty nice.
-Day 69-
The rest of our afternoon/evening included Best Buy, Sams, Walmart (both L'burg & Madison Heights) & Lowes. We looked at cameras & TVs, but our big purchases of the day were two gals. of wall paint for the living room in Navajo White & I bought a Creating Keepsake's magazine & two little remnant pieces of material. Jules had sent me the cutest little yo-yo flower made from scraps of material with a button center & I have been dying to make some of my own for accents on my scrapbook pages & cards. Will post some pics of my flower-creations when I get them done. We had left $20 with Chris & told him to order Vitos pizza for their supper....so he ran out & got that for them & they were all happy campers. And we made it home in time for me to watch American Idol with the kiddos. A nice ending to a nice day!



3 comments:

Shelly said...

Amy,
This is such a good pic of you and your husband. What a cute couple. Happy Anniversary late!!
Glad you all had a nice day. Love you all and hope to see you soon.

Sandee said...

What a fun way to celebrate an anniversary...just hanging out together. That's just our style too. Neither of you look old enough to be married 22 years. Sheesh!

Kaye said...

Happy Anniversary!