Sunday, March 01, 2009

Layouts from today

Still working on some of my old pictures that I dug up....pics from the fall of 1994....Chris was 5 & Ashley was about 13 months old. I 'lifted' this LO idea from the March issue of CK. I used some more old BG, the brown dot paper is MAMBI, the title letters are both from the dollar bins at Target & Ella gave me the cute little leaves for my BD.
More pics from the same time frame....Fall '94. This is a sketch I copied from online somewhere. This one is all done with scraps.....MAJOR OLD scraps, I tell ya. The leaf paper is American Crafts, I believe the pink & flowers (reversible paper) are sei...not positive, the A & C stickers are some old scraps & the phrase stickers are also some old sticker scraps too. I used templates to cut the brown swirls & the butterflies also. Added some pen dots & glitter glue. Off to watch Jane Eyre with Ashley now. ;-)


No comments: