Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cake, Cloths & Cats

-Day 166-
Ashely & I made this fresh apple cake last night. I had a few apples that were getting squishy & I didn't want them to go to waste. Think I might make some apple cinnamon muffins tomorrow morning for breakfast. -Day 165-
Just a few of my most recent crochet projects. That hexagon one is a new pattern & I need to get some of the kinks worked out....my lines/points aren't exactly straight....but it's ok for a first try. I'll keep this one for myself. Notice how I use up my yarn scraps...by either making the multi-colored dish cloths or the little face scrubbie cloths.

-Day 164-
Bootsie snoozing on the pool ladder AGAIN. I think this is at least the third time I've come down in the morning & found him sleeping on top of the pool ladder. Today he was cuddling there with Nana. ;-)




No comments: