Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer Scrapfest

I'm participating in the Summer Scrapfest at Lifetime Moments...this is the third summer I've participated & it's so much fun plus I get LOTS of scrapping done! Just thought I'd share a few of my most recent creations. Took this picture of Bunny the other evening....laid out on top of Clay's truck....just chillin'....it's a tough life. LOL
This is a pic of some of my summer reading....in the journaling I give the title of each book & tell a little bit about it...whether I liked it or not. And for those who are interested.....see the little white daisy flowers......the girls & I picked some REAL daisies & painted them with white acrylic paint, stamped them on cs & then cut them out. I love how they turned out!

I ran across these pics taken back in 1983....the house & the old pig barn. I'm guessing these were taken with my new Canon AE-1 that I got as a graduation present from HS.


Jon let Charlie lick on this tootsie pop one night & Ashley grabbed her camera & snapped a few pics. When I saw these, I immediately thought of the old Tootsie Pop commercials with the owl.....'How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?'

Ashley took this picture for us on our 22nd anniversary before we went out to eat(at Texas Steakhouse) & piddle around for the afternoon/evening.





1 comment:

Babydoll said...

Great pages Amy! :)