Monday, December 07, 2009

December Design Team Creations

This month at Cookin' Up Creations our sponsors are Adornit & 2 Charms flipbooks. I really loved the Adornit collections that I worked with.....Nancy Jane & Gone Fishing.....the papers were so cute & I loved having the cut-outs & stickers to match. Made putting these layouts together super easy! Look at my two little Angel Girls.....Ashley was 6 & Alli was 11 months.
Ashley holding her brand new baby sister.....Jan. 18, 1999


Look at my little Michael man on his 4th birthday. These fishing papers were just perfect since he got a new fishing rod, tackle box & some flippers & goggles. I used the little flipbook on this bottom LO.....attached it with two brads & it enabled me to include ALL his party pics on one page.

And last but not least......I used a scrap of the leftover paper, folded it (seriously....that's all) & added a few of the matcing word stickers & voila! Cool, musculine card.





No comments: