Tuesday, May 11, 2010

KI Memories

For this month's DT assignments at Cookin' Up Creations I was sent the KI Memories Posh line of goodies to work with. You can check all their cool stuff here at KI Memories. The kit I received was slam-packed with all kinds of stuff......lots of yummy, double-sided papers, glitter border stickers, alpha stickers, 3D stickers, epoxy brads & so much more!!I lifted the idea for this card from the KI site......I LOVED all the butterflies & just had to make one of these cards myself.
Sarah's Mother's Day card

I LOVE making these flowers....so much fun. Some were cut directly from the pp, some were punched, all were crumpled, layered & distressed!


I think this is my personal favorite layout from this month! Some of the girl's many self portraits they take.


I love how this brown striped paper mimics the rows in the garden. Not to mention the green background paper with the leaves on it.

Just a few fun pics of Charlie & Gibbs. I got the idea for those flowers at the bottom from the cover of a scrappin' mag.

Charlie sprawled out across our school books on the table one morning. Guess he thought he could 'absorb' some knowledge. ;-)

Alli's 11th birthday party at Maw's house.

As you can see....this line of papers is VERY versatile!! I used the pinks & flowers for my girly pages & then I was able to use the flip-sides with the greens/browns, etc. for boy pages & outdoor/nature type layouts. Loved, loved, loved working with these papers this month. And I still have scraps left that can be used for a few more layouts and/or cards!






No comments: