Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Creations

I made this cool book mark yesterday. I LOVE how it turned out & I can't wait to make some more!! I got the idea from my friend, Suzanne. You can find her tutorial HERE.We are in the midst of a month of 'Flower Challenges' at Cookin' Up Creations. You can find all the challenges here under May Flowers.
This crazy LO of my boys was done for Jen's Ad challenge. This is what I find on my camera after the boys take it with them when go fishing striper fishing late at night! LOL Just have to point out more of my favorite layered, crumpled flowers....but this time they have a layer of denim in them. Saved from some of the kids recently cut-off jean shorts. ;-)

This layout was done for Angela's color challenge. She posted a beautiful pic of multi-colored tulips.....red, yellow, pink, white, black. We had to use at least TWO of those colors.....but I really loved how they all looked together so I used ALL the colors on my LO.

It's hard to really see in the photos......but I looked out my window one day & saw all THREE of my dogs sprawled out under the Dogwood Tree alseep. It just suddenly dawned on me that this would make the perfect LO.........could this be why they call it a DOGwood tree?? LOL

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Dog gone, that is a cute picture and layout of your dogwood tree! Too precious. You need to submit that to a magazine, it is so cute.