Thursday, October 07, 2010

Senior year, King's Dominion & a Road Trip

The beginning of Chris' senior year at LU
Chris, Aaron, Karch, Damian & Matt
The Intimidator 305........for this LO I cut up & used part of the park leaflet/map they give you which had cool facts about the Intimidator & shows it in comparison to the Anaconda & the Rebel Yell.
The kids trying on hats in one of the gift shops at King's Dominion.
I used some OLD stuff on this LO....the skull thingies plus I stamped the cool skull border with some 'Rock N Roll' stamps of Ashley's.

Picks I took of Rocky on his first road trip to NC to visit with Granny & Papaw.



1 comment:

Sandee said...

What a fun trip! I love your layouts. As usual, you know just what to do to capture the moments in a creative manner. You're awesome!!!