Monday, February 21, 2011

My Weekend Scrappiness

Love how this one turned out.....I lifted a LO in the latest issue of 'Scrapbooking & Beyond'This Christmas LO was also inspired by a LO in said magazine.....& I use the term 'inspired' very loosely here because my final product really in now way resembles the original, but anyway.....that's where the inspiration started....

The spread below, as many of you can tell right off, was inspired by Lucy's blog....Attic24

Not only did I get the inspiration for the blanket from Lucy, but my paper-piecing on the LO was inspired by her blog header. My journaling tells how I happened upon her blog & fell in love & how my Granny Stripe blanket came to be.



1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Great layouts! I love the colors on the first one with your dd, she's beautiful. :-)