Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pics from yesterday

Was fixing my lunch yesterday & just thought it looked so pretty on my stripey plate.....& you know how I'm always forgetting to take pics of my suppers......so I figured, why not? Turkey, ham & spinach wrap with honey mustard dipping sauce, apple slices & the last hard-boiled Easter egg.After lunch I decided to go outside & take a few pictures. Our Spirea bush off the front porch had just exploded in bloom the day before & I thought it was SO pretty!



Our freshly plowed & planted garden......




I tried getting some good shots of our new little orchard too.....but it just didn't show up here as good as in real life. Oh well, you get the idea.



I think we have eight new apple & peach trees out there.


Ashely's raspberries





Our strawberry patch...off to the side of the garden....beside the raspberries.







Working on the 'edge-of-the-edge' of my Granny Stripe now.......I'm in the home stretch.



Was able to grill our supper last night before the storm came up. AND I remembered to snap a picture.....aren't you proud? LOL




We had yummy BBQed wings, onion rings & steamed broccoli.






















No comments: