Monday, May 09, 2011

Jersey Bound

I took Clay to the airport in Charlottesville this morning so he could pick up his rental car. He was headed to New Jersey for a Pest Control seminar for work. From his motel, he could see right across the river to New York City. So, of course he HAD to do some sight-seeing while there.



He sent me these two pics of the Chrysler Building that he took with his phone. He started off in a not-so-good part of town, but once he got to Time Square, he was a happy camper! He was so giddy, walking & talking to me & taking pictures right & left. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics he took with the camera when he gets back to his room & sends them to me.







1 comment:

Sandee said...

How cool is this?! Maybe one day, I'll visit NY City! Those tall buildings just facinate me.