Monday, September 26, 2011

Fabulous Fall Monday

Just a little Rocky cuteness for your viewing pleasure.
He loves to sit about three steps down from the top.
He jumped up on Clay's belly & was snoozing away. I disturbed him when I snapped this.
I needed to mail a couple of cards today, so I decided to grab my camera as I went out the door. I haven't taken a 'photo walk' like this in a while & decided I'd just have some fun with my camera. This is Ralph our Rooster.
As I headed on down the hill from the chicken pen, I met Jon coming up on the 4-wheeler.
These pretty purples & bright splashes of red were so much more vivid in real life!
By the time I got back from my little stroll, Jon was our front target practicing with his bow. It's hard to see in the picture, but they have worn a path from where they shoot out to the target. Gearing up for bow season which opens here this coming Saturday.

2 comments:

AshleyMarieCates said...

so much fluffy-ness!!!!!!!!! cute baby Rocky!

Sandee said...

You certainly live in beautiful country.