Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chicken Noodle Soup

Yummy Paula Deen chicken noodle soup for lunch today. Leftovers from our supper last night.


*********************
Over at Cookin' Up Creations it was my turn to share the challenge for today.


For today's tutorial....I'm going to show you a quick & easy way to make your own tiny envelopes to decorate your pages, etc. Check out this awesome tutorial I found HERE.

So, my challenge for you today is pretty simple......create a tiny envelope to use on your page. You might want to tuck your journaling inside like I did or you could use it to hold other little bits of memorabilia, etc. And I'd also like to see a photo of some kind of restaurant, fast food joint, maybe your favorite little coffee shop, etc. Below is my example with my sis & my kids (mom was taking the picture) making a late-night run to McDonalds for a treat while on a weekend road trip to TN. (Notice the kiddos in their PJs...LOL!)

The layout below was done for a challenge to use twine as a border. I used a border punch on my strip of paper & then wove the twine through it from each end & tied in the middle.
The pictures were taken at Scare Mare last month. Fun times!!

No comments: