Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let the Festivities Begin.......


By now in New York City,
there's snow on the ground 
And out in California,
the sunshine's falling down
 And, maybe down in Memphis,
Graceland's all in lights 
And in Atlanta, Georgia, 
there's peace on earth tonight

Christmas in Dixie,
it's snowin' in the pines 
Merry Christmas from Dixie,
to everyone tonight
*******************************

Listening to Kenny Chesney Christmas......

I have my awesome wood wick candle from Melanie burning.......the kids are upstairs playing a game together.....Clay is laying on the couch watching hunting shows & I just finished putting two pumpkin pies in the oven to bake. Ahhhhhh.......life is good! I'm just giddy with the excitement of this time of year. I love it!!

Yet another Christmas present I'm working on. Another Harry scarf for a special little someone.
This is what Clay drove home this evening. Our rental for a week....a Toyota Sienna. It was dark & cold out by the time he got home, so I just got a quick look at it, but it sure does look awesome! I'll be driving in style for a few days, it looks like! Ok, I'm ready for a nice cup of coffee...curl up on the couch by the fire & enjoy myself some hooky time now. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!!

No comments: