Thursday, December 08, 2011

Christmas Crafties

Just thought I'd share real quick.....a  little bit of my craftiness from yesterday.

I found this crochet pattern LAST year toward the end of the season & couldn't wait to give it a try this year. You just crochet up two separate curly-Q thingies & then twist them together around a pipe cleaner. So quick & easy to do. I think I might make some more of these for gifts. If by chance you are interested in making your own......you just chain 50 & then 3 single crochet in each chain space across. Make one in white & one in red & when you're done....twist them together.
A few more pages done in Clay's NY album. Basically just a few random shots......the Stephen A. Schwarzman library building.....New York Times......
.....and down here we have the Lincoln Tunnel & of course he couldn't resist taking that bottom photo of a Frito Lay truck parked on a street in NYC! ;-)

2 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I love it! I am so making one!

Cindy Gay said...

I like the journaling block and your handwriting is perfect.