Sunday, December 04, 2011

The Virginia Christmas Spectacular


Alli & I headed out today to go see Anna & Daniel in the Living Christmas Tree put on by Thomas Road Baptist church. This afternoon was a special performance for Friends & Family.

All ready to go on stage. Doesn't she look so pretty & awfully grown up.
Little Daniel-Man & three of his buddies ready to perform.
Afterwards we had a quick little cousin photo shoot in the lobby.
Gotta have at least ONE goofy picture, right?


This evening when we got home, we had our traditional Chinese food for supper on the night that we decorate our tree. Then I had to put the lights & beads on.....that's my job.......
....and after that, I let the kids have at it! The Christmas tunes are crankin' in here......'Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree' & Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince is on TV in the other room. Aaaahhhhhh!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

What a beautiful tree! Did you find it in the woods? It certainly doesn't look like the trees I used to drag home. Mine were always the "Charlie Brown" trees left on the lot or some unusual kind of object I'd use as a "tree". What fun. Don't you just love those traditions?!