Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bleh!

I think I'm catching this cold crud that the boys have had. I don't feel terrible, but just haven't felt like doing much of anything today. Did the bare minimum....some laundry, I did mop the kitchen floor because it NEEDED it & I made Ashley a batch of home made granola. Other than that, I just piddled.....watched part of a movie, worked in my art journal. Speaking of which......I have some pages to share.

I bought my first thing of Peppermint Mocha creamer the other day & as I sat there drinking my first cup of the season, I got the idea to draw the pepperminty-striped cup on the front of the creamer bottle. It's a little wonky, but oh well. And notice the little drips of coffee......that was done on purpose. ;-)
Just another fun piece of mail art that got sent on it's merry way today.

4 comments:

Fatcat said...

Love your journal pages and adding the coffee ... that's genius. :-)

Janet Joehlin said...

Amy, I love... LOVE your journal pages! Way to go! I look forward to coming back again. I wish we were local to each other. What fun we would have!

Kaye said...

I hope you are feeling better!

Fatcat said...

I hope you are feeling better too.