Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thurs. already





Where has the week gone? Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. Have to take Chris to class(Pray for him....he has his first test tomorrow in Algebra) & then do the grocery shopping & BD shopping & meet Ella for lunch all before 1:50pm. Sure hope I can pull it off. Then, come home & cook/bake Ahsley's BD cake & whatever I'm going to take to the reunion on Sat. Think I'm going to do the old stand-bys......baked beans, home-made ronis & some brownies. That'll do. I made some cards this afternoon....more cards for Jules' blog challenge. I think they turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself. Some Christmas & some Halloween. Supper was easy tonight.....it was so hot & I still didn't feel like cooking, so it was Vitos!! Yum! After supper, I vacuumed/washed the van while Clay mowed the yard (or should I say, mowed the DIRT.....that's what the kids said. It's been sooooo dry here lately!) Think I'm headed on up to bed now.....I'm leaving 'Mr. Martha Stewart' in the kitchen making grape jelly from our grapes he picked. Sure smells good in there, but I'm afraid of the mess he's left me!!!!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Great cards....