Saturday, March 15, 2008

Acrostic

Ok...I'm totally stealing this idea from Dana....I told her I would. I'm going to do an acrostic for SATURDAY.

S- sitting in the sun...watching my kids play volley ball while I read my book...'The Sacrifice'

A- Ashley & I spent a lazy morning scrapping together. It was so nice & I actually got my Design Team assignment done for the April newsletter. Yay me!

T- Trio of kids having a picnic lunch on a blanket in the yard. Ashley, Alli & Michael.

U- Underwear washed & folded today. ;-)

R- Rain this evening....right after I get the grill started no less. At least it was just kind of sprinkling & I was still able to get the chicken grilled between the drops of rain. It was really yummy!

D- Dad & Jon went to the fur market today with Uncle Skippy to sell all their furs. Jon got around $120, I think.

A- Alli, Ashley & I watched 'iCarly' tonight.

Y- Youngest & oldest sons both got hair cuts this evening.

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

Good job!

I like the acrostics so much, I'm tempted to use it every day. ;-)