Sunday, April 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Just a quick layout that I finished up this afternoon. For those of you who might not know....this was my grandmother's home....the house my mom, her sisters & brother grew up in....the house that we now call HOME.Not much going on here today...church....home for lunch & then we just kind of hung out this afternoon...the kids played outside on the tire swing that Jon put up yesterday afternoon (will post some pics tomorrow) while I finished the above LO & spent some time reading.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Great layout Amy. I love the sentimentality of your home being a family heirloom!

sharon said...

oh amy.... love that layout!!
the heart certainly makes it "home".. wonderful memory. sharon

Kaye said...

I long for an old house. You are living my dream, Amy!