Monday, August 06, 2007

Lazy Monday

I can't believe that it's 9am & still no one is up but me & Michael. Could be because it's foggy & rainy-looking out this morning plus I'm thinking Chris & Ashley's all-nighter is finally catching up with them. Not too much planned for today except that Clay has to work on a leaky pipe out on the back porch. The other week it was a leak under the kitchen sink, now this. It's always something!! Think I will make a run to the library this afternoon...we have a stack of books that need to go back. I tell ya, Ashley has been doing some reading this summer! I think she told me she has read 39 books since the beginning of the summer...this from the child who I could NEVER get to read. I posted my 3 LOs that I got done yesterday...all for the Bonus Kid's Day Crop at LM. This summer scrapfest has really helped me get a ton of LOs done...I think so far for the year, I've done 212 LOs & for lots of these here lately, as you can see, I've been digging through my boxes & scrapping older pics. I'm really tickled at getting these out of the boxes & into my albums!!





2 comments:

Penny said...

love those layouts! great job!

Laura S. said...

lovely Layouts!!
Fun Stuff!

Laura