Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Since it's 'Thankful Thursday' here are 5 things I'm thankful for today.....
~My cousin had a healthy baby boy tonight!
~Lazy summer days
~Taking Alli to play in the creek
~scrapping time
~BLTs for supper
Here is one of the LOs I did today.....for the ASF July cyber crop. The challenge was to use at least 30 of something on your LO (buttons, eyelets,etc.) Here I used 43 buttons to make a fun border on this picture of Clay trying to ride Jon's bicycle a few years ago. I'm happy to say that this evening I completed all of the July challenges for this cyber crop...Yay! Now, if I can plug along & finish up the challenges for the Summer Scrapfest at LM....I' only a few challenges behind there & I have til the end of August, so hopefully it's in reach!
Lazy day today....I did this LO before lunch & then promised to take Alli over to play in the creek. It's been sooo HOT these last few days & that was a nice treat. I took my book (the Fourth Traveling Pants book) & read while she splashed. Truth be told I waded a bit myself. The water felt so nice & cold! Lazed around some this afternoon & then did BLTs for supper.....easy & Yummy! Off to bed to read for a while now. Also need to get a grocery list together for tomorrow.

No comments: