Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Maters


That's what I spent my day doing yesterday.....canning tomatoes. Did 14 quarts & then went out & picked another 5 Gal. bucket full after supper. So, guess what I'm doing again today. I know we will really enjoy them this winter for making soup, chili, etc. Can't beat just running out to the pump house & grabbing a jar of tomatoes or green beans whenever you want them. And let's not forget the 'pit' full of potatoes we have out there too! I haven't done any scrapping since Sunday afternoon, so no new creations to share....hopefully after I get done with all the maters I'll have some time to scrap & catch up on the end of this summer-long scrapfest I've been doing. I'm bound & determined to see it through & finish each of the challenges. Just a few more days to go!! I can do this...yes, I can! Just thought I'd share this one LO today.....not a new one, but still one that I love....me & Papaw on his tractor right out back here.

No comments: