Sunday, March 02, 2008

Need More Coffee...................

Sitting here sipping my coffee trying to get going this morning. Kind of have a 'hang over' after getting up at 5am yesterday morning. Had to have Chris at Heritage HS by 7:30am to take his SATs. Glad that'd done....now just to get an application in to Liberty. Below are some more layouts from our cyber crop that's going on at ASF...This layout was done for Sara's 'Bleach' challenge. I used a bleach pen to outline my title letters & then cut them out & placed them on the LO. Just look at those faces.....can you tell they were excited about getting a Wii for Christmas?!
Just a shot of each kid with one of their gifts on Christmas morning. (Can you tell I'm trying to get all my Christmas pics scrapped?) This layout was done for Julie's sketch challenge. It was a really great sketch & I can see definitely see myself using it again!!

This is the LO I forgot to post yesterday......This was Wanda's color challenge. We had to use Taupe/tan, rust, olive green & gold.



BTW, I haven't forgotten about the book reviews, Dana. Just been crazy busy with this cyber crop this weekend! I have a stack of three books sitting right here beside me & I will do some book reviews this afternoon/evening! ;-)


No comments: