Thursday, March 20, 2008

Two Things

JUST TWO THINGS

Two names you go by:
1. Amy
2. Mom

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Frito Lay t-shirt
2. Flannel pj pants

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Laughter
2. Trust

Two things you like to do:
1. Read
2. Scrap

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Warm cozy bed & a good night's sleep
2. SPRING!

Two things you did last night:
1. Watched American Idol
2. Started reading a new library book

Two things you ate today:
1. Apple breakfast bar (the power was off this morning)
2. Lexington BBQ for supper (Clay got it when they went to NC yesterday)

Two people you last talked to:
1. Clay
2. Ashley

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Taking Chris to class
2. finishing up getting Easter stuff

Two longest car rides:
1. Asheboro, NC to Rockport, In
2. Lynchburg, VA to Des Moines, IA

Two favorite holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Sweet tea with lemon
2. Coffee

Two things about me that you may not have known:
1. Clay & I dated for 3 years before we got married
2. My longest labor was 5 hours long

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Assistant Manager at the Dollar Tree
2. sales assistant at Belks

Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Top Gun
2. The Parent Trap

Places I have lived:
1. VA
2. NC

Two of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Steak & Shrimp

2 comments:

Kaye said...

What are you reading now, Amy?

Amy said...

Hmmm....I'd have to run upstairs & get the book. It's a new one I got from the library the other day....nothing from my usual Beverly Lewis series. I'll let you know, though. Also trying to read the second Harry Potter book...just haven't had time to really get going on it. What are you reading?