Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Daily Light

Prince of peace* He himself is our peace*The peace of God, which surpasses ALL understanding, will guard your hearts & minds through Christ Jesus.
What we've done today......laundry* washed sheets* remade beds* Clay worked, getting in some over-time* Jon went over to Mason's to weed-eat*mailed Florence a card (so if you're reading this Florence....start stalking your postie)*called insurance & added Chris as a driver*ran out to Food Lion & bought some popsicles (it's supposed to be in the 90s the next few days & I thought popsicles just sounded good!)*scrapped*sat outside & crocheted a couple of squares for an afghan I'm working on*fixed breakfast for supper* Ashley did the dishes & cleaned the kitchen* sat outside again & read some of my HP book while the kiddos played dodge ball & hide & seek*Chris followed Clay down to leave the Geo at Jack's for an inspection sticker*Jon went back over to Mason's to pick some cherries.
A couple more layouts that I've gotten done thanks to Summer Scrapfest at LM.

These are some old pics....from the fall of 1983. I was learning to use my new Cannon AE1 that I had gotten for my high school graduation gift. The top one is just a couple of nature shots along the Blueridge Parkway. And the bottom one is of Maw, Pop & Sarah (I was behind the camera.....even way back then) having a picnic lunch somewhere along the parkway.


1 comment:

Kaye said...

Love the layouts! Isn't it fun working with the old pictures?