Monday, June 02, 2008

Frito Lay

Some of today's creations---I've been trying to make cards with the scraps I have leftover from each layout.....using up my scraps & helping me to stockpile cards at the same time!




This last layout here is of our pictures from the American Idol Concert last year in Hampton, VA. This was part of Ashley's 14th birthday present.
And the big news of the day is that Chris got the job he interviewed for at Frito Lay!! He will start training next Monday. Mon-Fri....8am-4pm. Then he actually starts work the following Thurs. working 2nd shift. Which is such a praise!! I just didn't have real peace about the 3rd shift deal & had really been praying....either for peace or that God would get him working another shift & Wow.....look what happened!! He'll work Thurs.-Sat.....4pm til midnight. And possibly overtime too if he wants it.





4 comments:

Aphro-ME-siac said...

You are very talented! I looooove your cards:)

Fatcat said...

Congratulations Chris!

Sandee said...

I so look forward to seeing your cards and creative pages.

Kaye said...

Congrats to Chris! I'm so glad he got the job!!